About the Practice: Personal Injury Cases
Selected personal injury cases handled by members of the firm that have resulted in settlements or trials of more than one million dollars.
- Lead smelter negligently exposing 16 children to harmful lead pollution
- Faulty manufacture of safety system in truck causing paraplegia
- Auto to auto impact on freeway
- Wrongful death of truck driver at truck terminal
- Exposure to contamination by residents of Times Beach, MO.
- Improper crematory practices by funeral home
- Contamination of community drinking water supply
- Contamination of private wells
- Child born with birth defects
- Wrongful death of construction worker at airport terminal
- Release of automobile air bag causing child quadriplegia
- Auto to truck impact resulting in death to two children and brain injury to a third
- Railroad derailment exposing people to chlorine gas
- Improper use of anesthesia causing death in 14 year old
- Improper delivery resulting in cerebral palsy
- Heart valve replacement due to diet drug
Note: Results obtained depend on the facts of each case.
All of the information provided at this website is provided as general information, not as legal advice. The information is not provided to serve as unsolicited legal advice, nor as a suggestion of a need for legal services. The information is not provided in the course of an attorney-client relationship nor does it create any relationships between the firm of Gerson H. Smoger, Inc. or Smoger & Associates, P.C. (dba Smoger Law Firm) and anyone who views it. Further, individuals should not rely on the information contained in this site when making decisions regarding legal matters but should consult with a qualified attorney for legal advice. This firm does not wish to represent anyone desiring representation based upon viewing this site in a state where this web site fails to comply with all laws and ethical rules of that state.