The firm practices in a highly diversified area of personal injury litigation, including injuries from prescription drugs; implantation of medical devices; automobile accidents, truck and boat accidents; wrongful death; construction accidents; head injuries; denials from insurance policies; near drowning incidents; falling objects cases; defective products and complex cases.
Our firm has also handled the following types of unusual personal injury cases:
- Auto Accident involving a cow crossing the street and the passenger received severe injuries to the head
- Product liability case involving severe burns to the scalp by a hair stylist employed by a high profile salon
- Construction Accident involving a man receiving neck, back and head injuries while falling off a lift
- Food poisoning to our client requiring a lengthy hospitalization by a local well established restaurant
- Injury to an adult requiring shoulder surgery while exiting the tram at an amusement park
- Swimming Pool Wrongful Death involving a child who died due to illegal gates on a fence around the pool
Our firm handles personal injuries claims for clients across the nation. Please contact us if we can help you.
All of the information provided at this website is provided as general information, not as legal advice. The information is not provided to serve as unsolicited legal advice, nor as a suggestion of a need for legal services. The information is not provided in the course of an attorney-client relationship nor does it create any relationships between the firm of Gerson H. Smoger, Inc. or Smoger & Associates, P.C. (dba Smoger Law firm) and anyone who views it. Further, individuals should not rely on the information contained in this site when making decisions regarding legal matters but should consult with a qualified attorney for legal advice. This firm does not wish to represent anyone desiring representation based upon viewing this site in a state where this web site fails to comply with all laws and ethical rules of that state.